Why do you need NetSuite Cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) from trustangle in your Business?
- If the different sections of your business aren’t connected and able to easily share information, you’re not running as efficiently as you could, and that means devoting more time and resources to managing the business than necessary.
- A scalable and affordable management system like NetSuite helps reduce these inefficiencies and drive productivity.
- With improved integration, a centralised implementation framework, and improved system architecture and performance, NetSuite is simpler to install and upgrade than ever.
- Because it’s available via the cloud, you don’t have to spend the time or money necessary to implement an on premise solution. You can start small with what you need now and scale up as your business grows and needs change.
- You’ll also benefit from a significantly lower Total Cost Ownership TOC with subscription-based Software-as-a-Service delivery.
NetSuite Cloud-based ERP Features:
1. Project Management:
NetSuite gives users an accurate, real-time overview of the entire product lifecycle.
It keeps employees informed at every stage, and keeping tabs on timings. It can help organizations monitor the progress of numerous projects at one time, so businesses know at exactly which stage a project currently is, and what the next steps are.
NetSuite is a smart software solution can let the users know if a project is likely to miss a deadline or exceed a budget, or send a reminder when a payment is overdue, helping everything stay on track.
2. Business Intelligence:
Business intelligence is a key aspect of NetSuite ERP. BI features in NetSuite ERP solution help track progress, measure performance, and produce in-depth reports. It provides the users with a complete picture across every department.
Thorough business intelligence tools provide digestible, up-to-date information via customizable dashboards, allowing businesses to get deep insights into what’s working and what isn’t. Being equipped with the right data can help empower a company to make more informed, data-driven decisions in the future.
3. Customer Relationship Management:
NetSuite ERP has some CustomerRelationship Management features built in, giving additional functionality to businesses who perhaps don’t deal with customers on a scale that requires an additional platform.
4. Financial Management:
Having a clear picture of your finances is imperative for any successful business, which is why a sturdy financial management module lies at the heart of NetSuite ERP solution.
NetSuite will manage all of your business accounting requirements, it can also help manage a wider range of financial tasks, like budgeting, recording transactions, dealing with expenses, overseeing assets and collections, and measuring cash flow. NetSuite is good enough to keep financial data safe and compliant. Security is a top concern for makers of business software, particularly in light of recent high-profile data breaches.
5. Supply Chain and Operations Management:
Tracking all supply chain communication through one consolidated system means there’s no room for error; any and all contact is clearly recorded, and less time is wasted chasing up replies or searching through inboxes.
NetSuite ERP software can also help keep things ticking over by automating tasks, such as placing orders when stock levels drop below a predefined point.
When a business is part of a chain, it’s not only that business’ performance that can impact profits, but also that of your vendors. NetSuite will track and evaluate the efforts of those both higher and lower in the chain, allowing you to monitor KPIs — such as cost, error frequency, and timescales — and create a more efficient network.
See what the leading cloud ERP solution from trustangle is all about.
NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based applications, which includes accounting, HR, inventory and order management, CRM and more. Watch our video 👇
Why to consider trustangle in NetSuite Implementation Process?:
trustangle team will work with you closely to ensure that you receive rapid implementation of complete, integrated solutions with minimized risks, controlled scope and superior end-user adoption. We provide you with the guidance and assistance you need to control the time frame for completion and help you achieve a rapid return on your systems investment. It is very important that your IT partner be fully versed in NetSuite and able to train your staff so they understand the system’s ins-and-outs. trustangle team will work with you closely to ensure that you receive rapid implementation of complete, integrated solutions with minimized risks, controlled scope and superior end-user adoption. We provide you with the guidance and assistance you need to control the time frame for completion and help you achieve a rapid return on your systems investment. It is very important that your IT partner be fully versed in NetSuite and able to train your staff so they understand the system’s ins-and-outs.
- Our team is highly experienced with a Proven track record
- We offer High-Quality Deliverables & assurance of delivery
- We offer end to end IT solutions
- Most of our market expanding is done through referral which a clear proof of high customers’ satisfaction.
- We have a dedicated business unit for integration, so whatever vertical system do you use to run your business is welcome to be added to our integration platform.
- We are a partner for more than 55 International Products recognized globally.
- We have very low employee turnover, which impacts operation positively and a clear sign of satisfied employees.
Read more about NetSuite ERP solution: https://trustangle.com/en/solutions/erp/netsuite/
Get Started Today!
Contact trustangle Expert to get your Free NetSuite Consultation and join more than 22,000 Customers Worldwide using NetSuite the Cloud based solution. Submit your details here: https://trustangle.com/en/request-demo/