NetSuite Finance and Accounting
NetSuite cloud accounting software simplifies the process of recording transactions, managing payables and receivables, collecting taxes, and closing books, allowing timely and accurate reporting and greater control over financial assets. With real-time access to financial data, you can quickly delve into details to resolve issues and generate data and disclosures to comply with multiple regulatory financial compliance requirements, including ASC 606, GAAP, SOX, and more.
NetSuite Procurement or purchasing
NetSuite Procurement helps businesses purchase goods and services at the best prices and in a timely manner by directing purchase orders to approved suppliers and pre-negotiated contracts. Save time and money by centrally managing your vendor and purchasing process. Improve visibility by creating real-time displays of company spending and vendor performance and enable clear communication throughout the purchase to checkout process.
NetSuite helps manufacturers:
- Eliminate the use of error-prone spreadsheets.
- Reduce time to market for new products.
- Improve order processing efficiency.
- Closely monitor and control costing.
- Reduce IT support and resource costs.
- Speed up the financial close process.
- Improve support and services produced.
NetSuite Inventory Management
NetSuite Inventory Management allows businesses to manage inventory levels in real time across multiple warehouses, 3PLs and/or store locations. Automated stock replenishment capabilities ensure that the correct stock levels are maintained to avoid unnecessary costs or lost sales from running out of stock. Decisions made about how inventory is managed can affect a companies’ customer experience, profits, and ability to grow and expand.
NetSuite Order Management
NetSuite order management enables you to meet and exceed growing customer expectations to fulfill orders quickly and accurately, while profitably expanding your business. Key Benefits
- Increase revenue and customer lifetime value.
- Increase profits through effective inventory and order management.
- Provide seamless interactions across channels.
- Enable employees to serve customers across all touch points.
- Spend less to integrate order management, maintenance and change processes.
NetSuite Warehouse Management
NetSuite Warehouse Management System (WMS) improves day-to-day warehouse operations using industry-leading practices such as mobile RF barcode scanning, specific warehousing and picking strategies, task management, return authorization receipts and cycle count plans. NetSuite WMS eliminates manual processes, allowing you to reduce handling costs, run your warehouses more efficiently and consistently meet customer expectations.
NetSuite Supply Chain Management
NetSuite Supply Chain Management unit is the brains behind any company, ensuring everything runs smoothly. It tracks every step of each product’s journey from manufacturers to distributors, retailers, or consumers – so absolutely nothing is lost. This way if a customer returns an item for a refund or exchange, it can be easily found.
NetSuite Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
NetSuite Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is the only cloud solution that delivers a real-time 360-degree view of your customer. NetSuite CRM provides a seamless flow of information across the entire customer lifecycle from lead through to opportunity, sales order, fulfillment, renewal, upsell, cross-sell, and support.
NetSuite Professional Services Automation (PSA)
The PSA app tracks all projects from start to finish and can automatically send invoices at preset time intervals. In addition, it provides a space where teams of professionals can collaborate without losing track of time or money spent on individual tasks; Managers have access to important details about project progress in real time, so they know when approvals are needed before the invoice goes out – this not only saves countless hours, but also prevents mistakes like forgetting to bill clients who have already paid their final balance.
NetSuite Workforce Management
The system can track workers’ attendance and hours, check employee productivity, and absenteeism among other things. Payroll can also fall under this category as a sub-unit that automatically sends payroll checks to workers as per a set schedule with appropriate taxes added in advance while handling expense reimbursement reports from time to time as well.
Human Resources Management (TAC-HR)
TAC-HR software – allows you to:
- Reduce hiring time: Best-in-class application to track applicants and automate workflows
- Attract Relevant Talent Quickly: Powerful CV Search and Job Posting Tools
- Unification of filter sources: Incredible ability to store data across all sources
- Employer Branding: A fully customizable branded job portal
- Unify communications: dynamic in-app messages and letter templates
- Improve team collaboration: Easily share user roles, feedback, and HR assets
- Measure the efficiency of HR operations: Detailed reports on recruitment activities
This module allows business owners to quickly launch B2B (business to business) or B2C (business/consumer) websites with easy-to-use tools that make inventory management easy as well as nifty features like changing the look and feel of your website at any time.
NetSuite Marketing Automation
This module can automate marketing campaigns across digital channels such as email, web, social media and SMS in such a way that the right message reaches the right person at the right time.