This Policy applies to trustangle website, products, and services that display or provide links to this Policy. This Policy describes how trustangle uses your personal data, but it may not address all possible data processing scenarios.
This Policy describes:
How we collect & use your personal data?
Personal data means any data that can be used to identify a natural person either alone or in combination with other data. You directly provide us with this data when you use our websites, products or services, or interact with us, for example, by creating trustangle account or contacting us for support. We may also obtain data by recording how you interact with our websites, products or services. For example, we may use technologies such as cookies or receive usage data from software running on your device. As permitted by law, we may also obtain data from public and commercial third-party sources, for example, purchasing statistics from other companies to support our Services. The personal data we collect includes name, gender, organization name, occupation, postal addresses, email, phone number, login information (account and password), photos, certification information, etc., depending on how you interact with trustangle, for example, the website you visit or the products and services you use. We also collect information you provide to us and the content of messages you send to us, such as query information you provide, questions or information you provide for customer service support.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Create an account.
- Fulfill your transactions or service requests, including fulfilling orders; provide, activate or verify products or services; provide training and certification; administer and process training and certification exams; participate in on-site or virtual activities; fulfill your requests for changes or provide you with requested information (such as marketing materials for products and services, white documents); and provide technical support.
- Contact you with your consent & sending you information about products and services that may be of interest to you; invite you to participate in trustangle activities (including promotional activities), market surveys or satisfaction surveys; or send you marketing information.
- Sending you important notifications, such as installation and updates to the operating system or application.
- Provide you with a customized user experience and content.
- Qualify and manage suppliers and business partners and communicate or work with suppliers and business partners.
- Improve our products and services through internal audits, data analysis and research.
- Analyze the efficiency of our business operations and assess market share.
- Troubleshoot when sending us bug reports.
- Synchronize, share and store the data you upload or download, and the data needed for uploading and downloading.
- Ensure the security of our products, services, and our customers or users, and implement and improve loss prevention and anti-fraud programs.
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, industry standards, and our policies.
How we disclose personal data?
trustangle shares your personal data with other partners, as described in this Policy, when the Services are provided by partners approved by trustangle. For example, when you make an online purchase from trustangle, we must share your personal data with the logistics provider to arrange shipment or with a partner to provide services. Additionally, as an international company, we may share personal data with affiliates of trustangle.
How to access & control your personal data?
It is your responsibility to ensure that all personal data submitted to trustangle is correct. trustangle is committed to maintaining the accuracy and completeness of personal data and to keeping the data up to date.
To the extent required by applicable law, you may (i) have the right to access certain personal data we hold about you, (ii) ask us to update or correct inaccuracies in that data, (iii) object to or limit our use of your personal data, and (iv) ask us to delete your personal data from our database. To exercise these rights, please click here to submit your feedback. Your written request may be required for security. We may decline the request if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the request is fraudulent, impossible, or may jeopardize the privacy of others. If permitted by applicable laws, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when trustangle processes your personal data based on your consent. However, the withdrawal does not affect the legality and effectiveness of the manner in which we process your personal data based on your consent prior to the withdrawal; Nor does it affect any data processing based on justification other than your consent.
How we protect and retain your personal data?
The security of your personal data is important to us. We use appropriate physical, administrative and technical measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. For example, we use encryption technologies for data confidentiality, protection mechanisms to prevent attacks, and access control mechanisms to allow only authorized access to your personal data. We also provide security and privacy protection training for employees to increase their awareness of personal data protection. trustangle is committed to protecting your personal data; However, please note that there is no perfect security measure.
How we process children’s personal data?
Our site, products, and services are primarily intended for adults. A child must not create a trustangle account without the consent of a parent or guardian. If a child’s personal data is collected with the prior consent of the parents, we will use or disclose the data only as permitted by law, with the express consent of the child’s parents or guardians, or as necessary to protect the child. If we mistakenly collect a child’s personal data without the prior and confirmed consent of the child’s parents, we will attempt to delete the data as soon as possible.
Third-party providers and their services
To ensure a positive user experience, you may receive content or web links from third parties other than trustangle and its partners (“Third Parties”). trustangle has no control over these third parties, but you can choose to use links, view content and/or access products or services offered by third parties.
trustangle cannot control the privacy practices and data protection policies of third parties that are not subject to this Policy. When submitting personal information to such a third party, please read and refer to the third party’s privacy protection policy.
How to Contact Us?
Last updated: July 2022